Sunday, December 9, 2012

Welcome December!!

It's here the last month of 2012! WOW!!
And it has started off in high speed! I was hoping to have photos of my work on here but Nooo! I am finishing up the last week of my class this week but after that I should have more photos up!

I have 3 project going right now:

November Gratitude album: Which has everything printed in a box waiting for me to get a moment to finish it up.

December Daily: Also has everything with it just waiting to be put together.... I am starting to see a pattern here.

Project Life: I have been able to finish up to March in my Project life album. My goal is to finish out the year by the end of the year. I think I can do it with the simplicity of the pages. Just got to find a couple of days with nothing to both me. Hum how hard will that be?

Out of these I must say everything is organized in plastic boxes or zip lock bags waiting for a free moment.    New years plans is to NOT do this!!!
I picked up 8 of these boxes from Costco but they are also available here from Amazon. They are just the right size to put stuff in.


How many projects do you have going at once?

4 comments:

  1. Yes, I see the pattern! Maybe scrapbook an hour and get a little less sleep???? Good luck on finishing out the class. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Deb! Just wanted to reply back to your question you posted on my blog. My album is 7 1/2 by 9 1/2. All of my pages are 6 wide by 8 1/2 tall or SMALLER. I didn't want anything sticking out past the binder. Thanks for the sweet comment! :) ~Ashley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashley!
      I am thinking this coming year to work with a smaller album.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...