Wednesday, December 5, 2012

November Gratitude Mini

This November I have been working on yet another mini album. I see a theme of many mini albums coming up. I love doing them because they are so much fun!!! {PHOTO TO COME}

For this one I used a mini smash book I picked up a while back. I thought this would be perfect to use. The only issue I have with Smash books is that it seems I have to tear out pages to make the pages turn easier. I also cut off the pen holder since I would not need it with the finished product.

Each day I wrote what I was thankful for and then added photos, embellishments and journaling a little deeper to why I was thankful for the person, item or relationship.

I have a few more days to fill this book up. I should make this a new tradition.

What are you thankful for this year?

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...