Friday, December 14, 2012

December Daily

Hi!
I was able to work on my December Daily... Thanks for stopping by!

The book is 6x9 and I used pages from Simple Stories


On the 12th we went to see a live nativity. It was very nice. 
The pocket holds the story of the nativity and our thoughts.


The tan rectangle is not part of the page. 
I used it to cover the personal information I had written in the journaling.

The 14th is actually a small pocket page. 

Most people are just doing their December album up to Christmas, I am planning on covering the whole month of December and potentially part of New Years celebration.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! It's really coming together. I like the 6x9 page size and it's fun that you get pockets too! I haven't touched mine yet. I'm journaling and saving stuff, just need to actually put something togehter. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...