Wednesday, November 7, 2012

You are already AMAZING!


A while back my husband picked up a book for me to read. 
I know I have zillion of books to read but this one is different. 
Its a book that helped me realize that I am amazing! 
It is by Holley Gerth called "You're Already Amazing".  More information or to Pick it up here


Holley talks to you as a friend and it really has given me a new look on life and what God's purpose has for me. I am only on a few chapter's in so I am looking forward to finishing the book and seeing how it works out. I do not want to give away too much since the book may have different meaning for different readers.

If you want to drop by and visit Holley Gerth Blog please do!!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...