Sunday, November 18, 2012

Got it made!!!~December Album

I got my December Mini-Album 
made this past week.... 

I am not quite done as I still need to add more pages since I plan to document the whole month of December not just the first 12 or 25 days.

I could not find an album that worked for what I wanted so I found 2 chipboard to created the foundation of the book.

 This photo was before I put the book together. I plan to add more ribbons to the rings as it goes along.



The flowers that I used on the cover were actually from a valentine kits. I tried to find things from my stash to complete this book. Thinking outside of what it is made for helps makes things more unique.

The button was from the Studio Calico 25 days Christmas class. I wasn't sure I would like using buttons but after this I really like them. They are flatter than most.

This is the first page and the inside cover on the left. I will post more photos after I get the book finish.

What are you doing for December?

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. You've got a great start! It looks fabulous so far. Can't wait to see the finished book. I thought about creating an album for the month, but decided to just document December in PL. I picked up some of the new page protectors Becky put out so that will mix it up a bit. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought about that but needed a kick in the creative department!!

      Delete
  2. Thanks! I hope to keep an update on the progress :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...