Friday, November 16, 2012

Mini album

While unpacking I found a mini album that I made a from my trip to the coast with my sister and her son.
This was an album that I made from acrylic covers and file folders as the pages.  I used several items that I had from my stash which made the book simple and affordable.

Its easier to see the cover page...


The right hand side has a pocket 

This one has an extra fold out page...


I still need to add more journaling to the album which I had written in a notebook while on the trip.

I may use this idea for my December album but not sure yet...what do you think?


2 comments:

  1. I love the clear cover pages! I have a couple of clear albums in my stash that I have never done anything with. So many projects....so little time! BTW - love the new leafy background! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...