Monday, May 23, 2011

Needlework

This year has been the year of completed needlework projects. I got one to start the year off and found myself working on them more and more. I started with Cross Stitch when I was 11. I still have the one I started off with. It was a small Teddy bear. 
I am currently working this pattern again but a different colors with  more pink and yellow.


I want to share my local needlework shop Fancy Stitches in Cleburne is a great place to find nice needlework products that chain craft stores do not carry. 


This is my current project (actually the photo from the designer website) but we shall see how it turns out as I am going to change the colors by using lighter colors and what thread I already have. The design is called Rainforest Crunch by Needle Delights. The finished size will be around 12x12. 
Happy Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...