Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Semi Happy Mail

Seems like the mail is getting smaller and smaller these days. Heard that the post office is thinking about only delivering every other day? That would not be good.

I guess I need to send more to get more mail???
I know some blogs include their mailing address so people can send them post cards and letters but I really don't think people read this blog enough to do that. but I guess I would if I knew people were reading this. I know there are a hand full of friends :) Which I grateful!!

Here is the post card that I got this week!


This one is from Belarus. 
Very pretty church.



Thanks again for stopping by! Hey let me know you stop by and leave a message.

Merry Christmas!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...