Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Happy Mail/Sad Mail day


Happy Mail day!!!


I was sadden when I went to the post office to get stamps for my postcards. The lady at the post office told me that stamps will be going up again soon. Which means less cards in and out of the mail. 
I know .98 cents is cheaper than me driving/flying to some of these destinations but still it makes me sad knowing that people will just stop sending paper mail and go to paperless.

True it is easier to do everything online as far as bills are concern but not letters. I did notice that the number of Christmas cards were less this year. As many people simply just noted their holiday wishes on facebook or was it because it cost more to mail a letter?

Keep writing hand written letters!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...