Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Project Life Project

 Guess what I was able to do this past few days?
Get my 2011 Photo Album up to date!!!

It felt so good to get this one off my to day list and get organized to keep it up to date.

Front page still needs something....
Subject to change : )

Yes, we were near a massive fire.
I am just glad it did not get our property.

Here are some other pages....


I noticed that there are some days even weeks that I missed out. I am now looking up current events to fill in the gaps of the missing days and weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! So glad you had some time to catch up. Your pages look great. August was a total fail for me in the Project Life dept. I'm not sure how I'll handle it yet but I've started taking photos again in September. It happens.......

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...