Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Progress is being made...

Even with the crazy life situations that has been going on this past month. I have been able to work on the needlework. I often wonder if it is taking so much longer because I am choosing my own colors compared to just following the directions?


I should finish up in about a week. I did get off a bit with the chart but that's ok once I am done the frame will cover it up.


Update on the chickens....

They are laying an average of 3 eggs a day now. One day they surprised me with 6!! There are usually 2 whites and one brown egg. The numbers should start increasing with time.

One of the eggs is always a small egg. The chicken is a smaller chicken. I am sure the size will not increase on her eggs.


Thanks for stopping by!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...