Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Bible Journaling

I am starting to finally work on my bible journaling project. I got the tabs started and got the supplies gathered up. I have to go get the second set of the tabs. Didn't realize there were two sets.


I am taking a free class in a couple weeks about Bible Journaling at a local bookstore. I am curious about what they have to say. I know the basics but not a formal class. I know they will want to sell me stuff but luckily I already have a good stock of supplies.


Who out there is doing bible journaling? I admit at first it really bothered me coloring in a bible but then someone explained to me that it is a form of studying. If you go look I am sure you have more than one bible in your bookshelf. I plan to use this as a form of studying and reading. I am hoping that this will allow me to combine my love of Art and my love for the word.
As always more to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...