Sunday, October 28, 2012

Hello!
Yes, this blog is still up and running.
I have been brainstorming how to get more involved with add more craft ideas and potentially some mini album creations participating in blog challenges etc.

I have been in search of a mini album subscription kit for weeks and have not been able to find one. WHY? Most of them are either HIGH priced for no product or they are for a few layouts. I am still searching.

POSTCROSSING:
I also have several postcards I need to post. It was discouraging when all 13+ cards that I sent were never received and the person would never respond to emails. So I gave up for a while. This time I am only sending 4-5 cards at a time and will not send out more until they have arrived at their destination.

Keep checking in! Hopefully 2013 will be more creative!

Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...