Wednesday, August 10, 2011

"UPDATED" Hypothyroidism

About 8 months ago I found out I have Hypothyroidism. Its not bad just you feel like you are walking in a sleepy haze most of the time. I have progressed and improved over time. I have gone from needing to sleep most of the day to taking a nap every other day depending on what I do. Going to the grocery store can wear me out.


I had an appointment with a Endocrinologist today. He suggested that I have an ultrasound of my thyroid and more blood testing. The blood test doesn't worry me but the ultrasound does. I am a little worried but its mostly because my mind runs wild with the possibilities of what could happen. Most of the time worries never come true. Calming myself has become challenging. Praying when a worry comes into my head helps but it comes back.


Today I find out the results from the ultrasound and blood test.....

The results were all GREAT!!  They simply increased my meds and the ultrasound looks good as well. My next appointment will be 6 weeks from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...