Thursday, July 21, 2011

Death of the computer

It has been a while since the last blog. My trusty computer of 6 years has gone. It just can not start up. This has made life a little different. Luckily I can borrow my husband computer and share with him until we can find another good deal on a computer. 


I do not keep any documents or photos on the computer to help save room so that is a good thing. I just lost all my bookmarks and favorite webpages.


Here's to my laptop of many years....


Besides...what do you do with a dead computer?

1 comment:

  1. Ugh! So sorry to hear that. My laptops last about 4-5 years. I think you made out good with yours! Take out the hard drive and take it where ever you can disposed of household hazardous waste. RIP. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...